Now that we can put the dog days of summer behind us, it’s time to look forward to the cozy days of autumn. One of my favorite things to do during the change of seasons is change up my home fragrances. I always gravitate towards the traditional fall scents that get me in the mood for those brisk, cool nights by the fireplace. The Fall 2011 Collection by Yankee Candles is a perfect blend of the best fragrances of fall. These large candles burn for over 150 hours leaving your home smelling sensuously delicous! There are five new fragrances for fall and I want them all!
- Nature’s Paintbrush – A blend of citrus, sandalwood, amber and musk, this woodsy fragrance is splashed with a hint of spice to evoke the rich colors of the outdoors.
- Over the River – A fresh, nature-inspired scent that features relaxing fragrance notes of mandarin, soft oakmoss, soothing lavender and calming sandalwood.
- Kitchen Spice – Hints of warm and exotic spice notes including almond, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom, plus a vibrant rustic red color, pay tribute to this fall’s trends in the kitchen.
- Pumpkin Buttercream – This creamy combination of two classics, Buttercream and Spiced Pumpkin, gives a more delectable, indulgent and gourmet approach to pumpkin.
- Vanilla Satin – A smooth fragrance of floral notes with rich vanilla, it plays to the blush trends on fashion runways while the neutral tone perfectly complements the bright colors of the fall season.