I am in desperate need of some springtime in my life! As we endure another six long weeks of winter, I can feel myself craving that beautiful, balmy spring weather that makes everything beautiful, bright and breezy! Even though I cannot snap my fingers and make the seasons change, I can certainly add some spring cheer with beauty products. My current new fave is Curls Sublime Coconut Conditioner. I am in love with this conditioner as it softens and smooths my curls as well as hydrates my hair from the inside out but it also smells so delicious, it makes me think I’m down in Miami relaxing on the beach with a pina colada. What makes this conditioner so incredible are the formula and ingredients.
- Cetyl & Cetearyl Alcohol - Fatty alcohols that acts as a gentle humectant (promotes the retention of moisture) and emulsifier and. Naturally derived from fatty acids from coconut oil.
- Panthenol - Vitamin B complex that adds strength and body to hair by filling in cracks on the hair shaft.
- Certified Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Green tea – Soothes and moisturizes dry hair and scalp.
- Certified Organic Coconut Oil - Natural oil rich in lauric acid and full of triglyerides (great moisturizing fatty oil).
- Benxophenone-4 - Sunscreen to protect against harmful UV rays
I highly recommend this sweet little hair care treat for those days when the winter doldrums have got you down and you need a beauty boost!