Bodycology Launches Two New Fragrance Collections!

Bodycology Launches Two New Fragrance Collections for Summer!

As the summer sun continues to heat up, there are two new fragrance collections from Bodycology which will surely keep you cool all summer long! Bodycology just released two exciting new collections that are perfect for summer and for anytime you want to smell fresh and sweet!

Bodycology, Sunshine Daisy Collection, www.walmart.com

The Sunshine Daisy Collection is the ultimate feminine fragrance. Fresh, sweet and soft, this collection will constantly remind you of all the things you love about summer. The collection includes:

• Shower Gel & Foaming Bath – $4.99
  • Hand & Body Lotion – $4.99
  • Body Cream – $4.99
  • Body Mist – $4.99

Bodycology, Enchanted Forest Collection, www.walmart.com

The Enchanted Forest Collection is a sensual approach to fragrance that is perfect for those romantic walks on the beach while the sun sets. The sophisticated blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk makes this fragrance a summertime must-have. The collection includes:

• Shower Gel & Foaming Bath – $4.99
  • Hand & Body Lotion – $4.99
  • Body Cream – $4.99
  • Body Mist – $4.99

Written by:

Published on: July 19, 2011

Filed Under: Bath & Body, Fragrance

Views: 122

Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Bodycology Launches Two New Fragrance Collections!

1. Wendy says:

I can’t find the Enchanted Forest line in our city. I only found a trial size bottle of it at Wal-Mart. where in Red Wing,MN can I find the whole line of products?

2. counterculture says:

You can find the whole line at http://www.bodycology.com and there should be a list of stores in your area that carry the entire line! Good Luck!

3. Robin McDaniels says:

I found Bodycology Sunshine Daisy about 2 weeks ago and have made it my everyday shower gel, lotion, cream, and body spray. I just wish you would come out with the perfume and body powder for it.

4. counterculture says:

Bodycology is amazing isn’t it!!! I am so glad you found it! They haven’t done the perfume yet but that might be on the horizon!

5. Kathy Vanatter says:

I found 1 bottle of Enchanted Forest Fragrance and the full line of Sunshine Daisy at one of our local Walmarts.I hope to find the full line of Enchanted Forest soon!!!

6. stephanie says:

I found some of the products of the Enchanted Forest line at my super target. The scent is really nice.

7. counterculture says:

It’s a gorgeous collection – great for fall!