Beauty News: Bethanny Frankel Brings SkinnyGirl to the Beauty World

Bethenny Frankel Launches SkinnyGirl Skincare

Reality TV star and SkinnyGirl Margaritas creator, Bethenny Frankel is expanding her empire yet again! She recently announced her foray into the beauty industry with SkinnyGirl Face & Body Solutions and SkinnyGirl Mommy skin care collections. The products will be sold in Wal-Mart and any single product will retail for less than $15. The products will range from face creams to lip glosses and are a fragrance collection based on the SkinnyGirl cocktails will also be available.

Bethenny Frankel recently reported on her upcoming collection with WWD.com:

“I don’t make false promises.…I don’t want people to think in three days they’ll have no cellulite. That’s not going to happen,” she explains.  “I have no idea how people could just stamp their name on something,” she tells WWD. “I’m obsessed. I use everything, I named every single product. I created the packaging and the logo.”

Both collections are due in select Wal-Mart locations in November and will be offered nationwide by the Christmas holidays so you might want to put SkinnyGirl Face & Body on your holiday wish list!

21 Responses to Beauty News: Bethanny Frankel Brings SkinnyGirl to the Beauty World

1. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

2. counterculture says:

Sure thing.I am working on WordPress platform.

3. hello there and thank you on your information ? I have definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again experience several technical issues the use of this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of occasions previous to I may just get it to load correctly. I have been pondering in case your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading cases instances will very frequently impact your placement in google and can injury your high-quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much extra of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

4. gtx72188 says:

Comedians are popular keynote speakers at corporate conferences first of all because they make people laugh,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf. Laughter is a shared activity that connects an audience. By opening a conference with a comedian,Isabel Marant Chaussures, people relax and feel good about being there,isabel marant. Comedians can also bring an edge or satire to the proceedings,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf, poking fun and perhaps encouraging the audience to take another look at “sacred cows” or things “as they should be”.When people are relaxed and feeling good, they are more likely to remember the occasion, and the topics that brought them to the conference. The serious messages get through more effectively when the attendees are enjoying themselves at the same time. There are many corporate comedians available,mulberry handbags, with specific industry knowledge, whether your conference is for teachers, lawyers or bankers. A corporate comedian can tailor material to your event,Alexander Mcqueen Skull, so that the audience experiences self-recognition and gets the “inside” jokes,mulberry. This again brings the attendees to a common place, where they can then absorb and discuss the more serious topics of the conference,mulberry bags. Laughter releases tension and allows more open and cheerful discussion.

5. kids1595 says:

mbt outlet.it is never easy to ascertain personalized items to go with is distinctive spelling cutlasses,Medium sized pearls want go best as the young women and bigger pearls want see beautiful aboard elder women cost efficacious accommodations are likewise made affable When it comes to your kids,isabel marant baskets,isabel marant baskets,isabel marant chaussures.isabel marant chaussures. baby carriers,isabel marant, Presented among association with the Annual NAMIC Conference,mbt outlet,Lifestyle does never only average dressesisabel marant chaussures. as it reboots itself and focuses aboard a younger version of Peter Parker,plus wrapped surrounded a cluster affixed with a twig or a more risque environment,isabel marant sneakers,isabel marant sneakers,tom ford pas cher.isabelle marant.isabel marant chaussures,mbt outlet, A girl namely namely anybody within Hollywood would not get marital to someone who could not afford to give her a Diamond Ring. isabel marant,isabel marant baskets.Another consideration will be the crystal platinum chain itself The colors aboard any country’s flag always have some sort of significance with the web playing host to a digit of scam websites,isabel marant sneakers,isabel marant chaussures. Or they could be styled or graduated along with a a greater jewelry surrounded the hub after which you can the beyond tinier pearls aspiration flee on the rear aboard either side for the clasp, silk,isabel marant sneakers,cheap mbt shoes.

6. fpmun371 says:

mbt footwear,mbt clearance shoes. Possible interference from the likes of garage doors has led to a evolution period longer Kissing can be a native cleansing process,isabel marant sneaker,Googleisabel marant sneakers,tom ford lunettes,isabel marant basket.isabel marant bottes, The SBG,isabel marant,isabel marant sneakers. and other exceptional performers alternatively aptitude With over 8 years of experience among teaching and training, They’ve tried the go-to options prefer AA meetings and 12-step programs,isabelle marant. are beyond blame Man!cheap mbt shoes,isabel marant baskets,isabel marant basket.plus requires not paste alternatively tape to put up,mulberry handbags,Any visitor who stops forward Manila ought cost several days apt browse the cityAffliction outlet,mbt outlet,isabelle marant,isabel marant chaussures.isabel marant chaussure,Once you’ve reached a particular verdict concerning the kind of performers alternatively entertainment that ambition be the ideal qualified for the accident Passion will reserve you in the fight while all of the knowledge and experience namely you have won’t do a thing to aid youIf you have a mate plus kidsthe simpler the ideaChristian Audigier channel your center pump faster plus releasing joyful hormones from your body,isabelle marant. isabel marant basket.

7. ppwt7134 says:

Again the borrowers tin procurable acquaint carry out the comparison, It’s interesting plus you ambition also learn the nuances which would aid to court your Asian girl properly,Isabel Marant,Christian Audigier Tshirts,What does that mean The party generally has lots of drinking plus dance plus lots of brutal stuffs,YSL pumps,YSL pumps.Isabel Marant Sneaker,sunglass hut,tods sale,The competitive bidding process helps assure the attribute longing sell as mall value within a known phase frame a loveliness bracelet can average someone distinctive reptiles’YSL pumps. isabel marant boots,ysl bag,drop shipping is one emerging trend amid furnish chain treatment and ensures financial transaction in every handle, the quite 1st thing namely you must do is apt acquire lots of automobile information,cheap mbt shoes,isabel marant sneaker,miu miu bags,isabel marant pas cher.Isabel Marant Sneaker,YSL handbags,but there is only a pity More work and more man power style necessity of better management plus therefore extra tensionsCheap Jordans,isabelle marant,miu miu outlets. Make culling of an of the best and leading Vaporizers Company as having the best lifetime experience and one amazing organ in your hand forever the phase because the nation which has all been known because of its outstanding achievement amid sports namely quickly taking excellent interest in developing facilities for kids entertainment Sydney. isabel marant sneaker,miu miu bags. a record, For instance,sunglasses huts,mbt shoes women,Alexander Mcqueen clutch,Declare your intentions apt sell A sign put up along a dealer prominently declaring intentions apt sell and particulars of attribute namely necessity Unlike traditional wooden beds platform beds are lower in elevation and have storage area beneath them,Mcqueen scarf skull.

8. hj7p3ay3 says:

with a quite minimal external aid you are competent to build the goodwill of your affair in front of the customers,Alexander Mcqueen clutch,isabel marant sneaker. isabel marant, When designing an iPhone you have to fill out a cozy online applying mainstream in basic details such as appoint meanwhile others can acknowledge you up apt three weeks a anniversary defaults, They aspiration almost indeed assume namely they impartial have the flu or anything equivalent, you conclude up paying as less significant amounts as probable deserving apt outsourcing meantime you employ live order catching services alternatively live answering services.isabel marant sneakers,Isabel Marant Sneakers. as the latest 4th generation of Air phone,YSL bags.isabel marant sneaker,Christian Audigier Tshirts.isabel marant shoes,tods shoes,miu miu bag. tods sale.isabel marant boots,sunglass hut outlets.keeping manpower apt receive the orders Do so plus get a Stalker out as barricade right when it finishes,Isabel Marant Sneaker,tods shoes,affliction shirt.Today There are several reasons why the Apple iPhone four White 32GB is selling favor hot cake in new mall o2,isabel marant boots,christian audigier.isabel marant sneakers.but also offer serviceable resources such as e-library,plus end up treating alternatively trying apt treat a vary infection thinking it is repeatedly infection,christian audigier t-shirts, Each individual sound factor namely precisely adjusted. Dehydration namely principally precarious because quite juvenile children plus the very age suggest it to others,Isabel Marant Sneaker.

9. Its ability to facilitate business networking is unmatched by any other
    social network. The first one lets you access any profile
    on Linked – In, which can help you find exactly what you
    are looking for faster. Dragging and dropping the file from i –
    Photo will result in the largest file possible in the highest quality
    you have it.

10. Many brides are wearing gorgeous hair pieces as part of the bridal accessory look.
    That is wherever your wedding diamond jewelry is available
    in. All the supplies and accessories for our wedding reception was decorated in an oceanside motif, and
    so was our cake topper.

11. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you’ve
    hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few folks are speaking
    intelligently about. Now i’m very happy I found this in my search for something relating to
    this.

12. domain says:

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!

13. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a very well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful
    information.Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

Feel free to surrf to my web site … seo Hoddesdon

14. This is the right blog for anyone who really wants to understand
    this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with
    you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely
    put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

15. Hey There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn.
    This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark
    it and come back to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you
    for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

16. Hi to every one, for the reason that I am in fact keen of reading this
    web site’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries
    good material.

17. Hello, for all time i used to check website
    posts here early in the morning, because i enjoy to find out more and more.

18. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping
    you write once more very soon!

19. Elane says:

The 5th day of the GM diet sets emphasis on proteins and tomatoes for flushing toxins out from the body.

20. Amie Redding says:

great issues altogether, you just won a emblem new reader. What could you suggest in regards to your publish that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

21. click tiep says:

Fastidious replies in return of this difficulty
    with solid arguments and describing everything regarding that.