V301080

Hairspray is not usually considered sexy! It’s strictly a product that holds hair in place while looking shiny and healthy. Well, Victoria’s Secret decided to combat that old school stereotype of  the crispy hair-inducing, alcohol-smelling styling products by launching a line of styling products that smell as delicious as their bath and body collections. One of the breakout products from the styling aid collection is the Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray. This incredibly versatile product holds hair, imparts brilliant shine, protects against humidity and frizz and contains a UV protectant to help relieve the effects of sun and environmental damage. What makes it even more unbelievable is that it smells super good too.

Victoria’s Secret Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray – $10 – www.victoriassecret.com

6 Responses to I’m Currently Obsessed With…Victoria’s Secret Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray

1. Theresa says:

I have to agree with you. I absolutely love this hairspray! This is one of the only hairsprays that I found does what it says it will. It has flexible hold, gorgeous shine, frizz control, and smells really good. This is definitely a product that I will continue to use! I might stock up, just in case VS discontinues this.

2. Genn says:

Dont like this hairspray. Makes my hair feel greasy due to the “shine” ingredient i am assuming. Smells fabulous, but I’m not a big fan.

3. counterculture says:

The trick with this product is to spray it about 12-14 inches away from hair so that you don’t get the greasy effect! Try it that way and see how you like it.!

4. Helen says:

I love, love, love the scent of this hair spray so much that I bought 3 bottles for back up lol. I love smelling my hair as I move around and the yummy scent last all day. I have super long hair almost down to my waist line and I have a habit of pulling my hair forward to the front and at the end of the day I get a itchy rash on my chest…I know right so weird! There must be some ingredient in this spray that I am allergic to. I never had this kind of reaction to any other hairspray that I had before. So I dont use this hair spray as much, so bummed!!!

5. counterculture says:

It does smell delightful but yes you might be allergic. There are organic hairsprays that may be a better fit for you going forward. Check out Aubrey Organics and Organic Excellence.

6. proxy list says:

What’s up,I log on to your new stuff named “I’m Currently Obsessed With…Victoria’s Secret Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray | Counter Culture Beauty | The Beauty Revolution is Now” on a regular basis.Your humoristic style is awesome, keep it up! And you can look our website about proxy list.